1. That all members in good standing who picketed during the recent strike be
given enhanced strike pay from the local in the amount of money equal to,
but not exceeding, the amount paid by the PSAC.
2. That 50% of the current surplus, after the new budget and expenses outside of
the budget have been approved, be set aside in a Strike/Hardship Fund.
3. That all members in good standing, who can show in writing their need for PSAC
"Hardship Funding" to be given "Enhanced Hardship Funding" from the local in
the amount of money equal to, but not exceeding, the amount paid by PSAC.
4. That the local dues be increased by $5.00/member/month. This money is to be
set aside to build a Local Strike/Hardship Fund.
5. That any donations made to functions on behalf of the members, shall be done
directly to the member by way of a 25% rebate of the cost of participating in the
event upon confirmation of participation (eg: ticket purchase/registration fees). Where the cost to the members is less than $10.00 each, a donation may be
made to the event in lieu of rebating directly to the members.